Stave River- BC League
Registration is now open for the Stave River Fly Fishing Competition. This is BCFFL’s first competition of the 2024 season! Pls read the details below
Important note: registration is by email only (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FFC members will get priority in registration. Should you wish to become a member of Fly Fishing Canada, pls click on link below.
Date of event: Saturday, March 9th, 2024
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Stave River
Venue Closure: Friday, March 1st 6pm
This event will have the following details:
· Single day event
· The targeted species shall be trout, char and whitefish.
· Entrance Fee $15 per FFC registered angler ($20 for non FFC anglers)
· Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be presented to the finalists
· Anglers will be randomly drawn into groups and those groups will stay together through the day
· Anglers will be responsible for their own food and driving arrangements
. Anglers must supply their own PFD and protective eyewear. These items must be worn during the competition.
· The event will follow and comply with Fips-Mouche rules (i.e. no indicators, split shot, etc...)
· The event will be capped at 12 competitors. If there is a significant number of anglers looking to register and compete the event may be expanded to 16 competitors.
· This event will be an FFC sanctioned event
Registration for the event will be done by email to email@example.com
The registration fee can be paid by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the event - the fee covers the costs of the medals, waterproof score sheets and FFC sanctioning.
For any information and questions, please contact Stanton Jack at email@example.com