CHRIS ABELLANA Hi all. We will be watching the forecast for this weekend's tryouts. As you know, Georgia weather changes quickly, but if need be, we will postpone until the following weekend. Every effort, including fishing in the rain, will be employed before moving dates. I will update as necessary.
April 15, 2024; 6:50am EDT

Please login or signup to comment on this event.